Friday, March 13, 2009

Mailing Green






Look for even "greener" changes to 2 by 2 boutique if you choose to have your order mailed out!


Now mailing in recycled paper bags that have been sewed together! How need and eco-friendly is that?? Holds together better than plastic and tape, is made from recycled materials, sturdy enough for the toughest groceries, and you can recycle it after you receive your package! Your order will be packaged in a cute plastic gift sack inside to keep it from getting damaged due to water or ruff mail carriers, that you can also reuse and re-gift!




How Cute is that!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awesome, Jenny! I've been doing this too - check out a couple of paper bag tutes at my blog. (-:

McClure Family said...

i think your package actually gave me the idea!! thanks for your cuteness!

Tiffany said...

Awesome - I'm so glad I inspired you! (-: I snooped a bit on your other blog, since we are apparently blog-sisters and all LOL - had to find out what in the world swapbotting was! Or whatever it's called. Looks cool! You should write a blog entry about it... (-;